Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
The Claiming / Re: Discussion Thread
« Last Post by Sexi-Kitten on July 27, 2014, 08:07:21 am »
Also, how was your character able to tell my guy was a Dominant without his belt? XD

I think only Doms would remove the belts xD characters could also just guess and say they know and find out due to the other player's reaction ya? Subs wouldn't have a good strategy if they removed it if the point is to be claimed o.o

Quote from: Kazuo
link=topic=7889.msg211339#msg211339 date=1406424963

@Gaslight: Reminds me. I've got a question. Is this scenario possible: Dominant A marks his seal on Dominant B. Dominant B marks his seal on Dominant A? I don't think I saw it in the rules. ;D

I like this idea. Either with the Dom A's agreement as a friendship ( or sex buddy xD) or just to taunt them by placing their mark on them would be interesting
« Last Post by ~Kira~ on July 27, 2014, 03:01:13 am »
One word or reaction to what Gaslight said in response to mine and Sexi-Kitten's ooc posts.

-laughs-

XDDDDD

I should have a post up sometime soon, it might not be as long as my first one but it will be up!!!!
« Last Post by RawrCandy on July 27, 2014, 02:43:50 am »
It's not like I was doing it on purpose, xD

edit

Um, just to be sure, is there anybody else to be assigned to the Rainforest now?
« Last Post by Kazuo on July 27, 2014, 02:42:06 am »
No worries. But, it's best to read other people's posts!
Haha. This is not a one-on-one, after all. XD
« Last Post by RawrCandy on July 27, 2014, 02:37:57 am »
Gosh, I'm sorry... I was absent for a few days because of RL issues and totally had no time to check.

Okay, I will delete my post or edit it completely again. No worries.

edit

I completely skipped Chain's post. Mine makes no sense now, I will delete it and post something else again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
« Last Post by Kazuo on July 27, 2014, 02:36:03 am »
Ah. East. Yes. That one. Haha. My bad!
>_> Is it easy to tell I'm bad at directions?

And, yes. Gaslight mentioned that a couple of posts back.
But, I was instructed instead to accompany Chain in the West forest because you and Cata disappeared.
@_@
Sorry.

@Gaslight: Reminds me. I've got a question. Is this scenario possible: Dominant A marks his seal on Dominant B. Dominant B marks his seal on Dominant A? I don't think I saw it in the rules. ;D
« Last Post by RawrCandy on July 27, 2014, 02:30:40 am »
I'm at the mangroves in the eastern jungle, and Gaslight said that you were going to be interacting with me. That's why I simply supposed things (?) Maybe I shouldn't give them for granted XDDD

And yush, I guess I forgot. I'll edit now ^^.
« Last Post by Kazuo on July 27, 2014, 02:25:52 am »
I just had to bring it up.
RawrCandy... I thought you were in the West forest? Also, how was your character able to tell my guy was a Dominant without his belt? XD
The Claiming / Re: The Claiming (Open)
« Last Post by RawrCandy on July 27, 2014, 02:03:46 am »
Aleksei debated whether to take off his boots or to leave them on, for the splashing sounds they created were starting to annoy him, and he was afraid they would give away his location to any living thing that picked up noise well enough. The thought of being discovered and murdered within the first days of the game made his heart throb with disgust. It was clear to him that there was no other solution than death or winning, but he didn't want to shame his family further by kicking the bucket on the first day.

However, his inner rambling stilled when he heard a rustling sound nearby. The mangroves were making it difficult to see through, and he was beginning to feel rather fed up with that much green surrounding him, but he was sure he heard a voice from somewhere close.

He picked up the last few leaves that he was able to find. For now most of the beautiful plants of the rainforest were venom-flora, which he quickly wrapped in a big leaf to save his poor skin from irritation. Aleksei was not really sure they could cause any major problems unless swallowed, but one could never play with fire. He had found two or three spare leaves of an antiseptic plant and one that mixed with water would help against a possible fever. At least, that's what he thought he remembered, but he better test it out on someone else before putting his life on risk.

He stored the plants in his rucksack and moved into a crouching position.

Aleksei was suddenly glad he had dirtied his face and hair with mud, for he was sure that anyone could easily spot him with his unreasonable white hair and skin. He had found his way again! Even though his steps were completely washed off he finally figured out where the north was. Now if he just followed the right tray again without losing his steps again, he'd be out of the nasty rainforest by the evening. Just thinking about staying overnight made him shiver. He needed to find someone else, at least to ensure he had allies to survive. What happened to them afterwards, Aleksei did not care.
The Claiming / Re: The Claiming (Open)
« Last Post by Blackchain on July 26, 2014, 08:15:21 am »
Ray held his satisfaction when he heard soft crunching a fair distance away. His head tilted up to listen closely. The sound was soft, but audible, as a creature came closer toward him. It couldn't be a wolf, or any four-legged creature. The steps were consistent with a bipedal animal, too light to be a bear. The crunching was obvious and frequent so the perpetrator was not a hunter, nor someone accustomed to this environment.

He held still. The sounds were slowing in pace, so his stalker was obviously aware of his presence. If he moved now he would only provoke a rush and probably be killed in the process. Better to keep still like he heard nothing, size up his target, and prepare a surprise attack if he is violent. With a small angling of his flask he searched for a reflection and there, behind a large oak he saw his black-clad phantom.

No belt; the fact he took it off means there is a high likelihood that he is a Dominant. It also indicated forward thinking and intelligence. Ray kept his on to lure enemies closer for situations like this. If no people approached him then he could never make an alliance, which would increase his chances of death. As the belt is small, it can easily be hidden under the jacket when hunting, so removing it only serves to implicate you as a Dominant. How ironic; the fact he hid his belt tells more than if he were wearing it. It was a clever tactic for the unperceptive, but fooling Ray was tougher than that.

The young man hid back behind the tree. As far as Ray could see, there were two possible outcomes. In one hand he could be hostile and biding his time for a kill, and in the other he could be an intelligent man seeking a partner. Either way, letting his guard down was a tactical disadvantage. In this game, his opponent must make the first move.

After an attempt at a hushed sigh, he came out from behind the tree with his hand relaxing behind his back. He had let go of a hidden dagger and was starting toward Ray, peacefully.

Good. Negotiation is the stepping stone to survival. Now to judge how much of a partner you might be...

“I apologize”, the man said, an air of superiority hanging thick under the words. Definitely from the upper-echelon of society. His light breathing signaled that he had not traveled far, and his heavy sweat was indicative of being accustomed to air-conditioning.

“But I just really had to ask. How did you do that?” He continued.

With a private smile Ray took a swig of water casually and spoke without turning to see the newcomer.

"The roots."

Assuming confusion, Ray turned to see the man. He stared gently at him and supplied explanation. "Stepping on the roots makes your steps softer and you're less likely to break twigs. It's a dangerous thing to be sneaking around without a partner, but I commend you on your efforts." Ray had to make it clear that he was not a simpleton, and make sure this new face would be of value to him. Of course, an extra set of eyes and a ready dagger-hand were often valuable, but only when assurances could be made that it would not end up in one's own back.

Ray looked closely at the youth. He needed to make an impression that he could be valuable. He tossed the flask to the man. "Take a drink. And if you don't mind, remove the knife from your belt and put it on the ground." he said to him, releasing his own knife and placing it gently on the ground between them in example.

I have set the stage. Let's see if he can play.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10