Because of the adult nature of some of our role plays, our boards are not visible to guests (the good stuff is for members only 😜.

Click here to register.

Author Topic: Discussion Thread  (Read 113980 times)

Offline Gaslight

Re: Discussion Thread
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2014, 21:31:01 pm »
No more Sub imbalance since DearMercy is out; peeps can create Doms and Subs now if they want a new character.
This one time I thought I saw a ghost, but then I didn't -- Gaslight

Offline ~Kira~

« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2014, 15:37:59 pm »
I'm still here, my internet has been really flaky for the past week it's really shitty, we're trying to get a new service provider to fix the problem. Essentially I'll be writing and then when I try to post it says I've lost internet and then I lose my post... then I lose muse. I can't ever tell when I'm about to lose it either and I can't post on a microsoft word pad or anywhere else because it's a white background which I can't do due to my eyes... -sighs- So bear with me!

Offline Gaslight

« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2014, 21:14:50 pm »
No worries, it happens to us all.
This one time I thought I saw a ghost, but then I didn't -- Gaslight

Offline FangirlNation

« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2014, 01:07:33 am »
@~Kira~ If you have a recent version of Microsoft Office you can change the page color of your word document by going to the Page Layout tab, and then then near the middle of the top bar it says "Page Color" and you can pick something that's easier on the eyes. Just so you don't always have to lose your post and can start working with word. :)

Offline Rikku

« Reply #244 on: July 30, 2015, 01:45:12 am »
Hi there,

I was just wondering, is this still ongoing? Or has it been moved? I realize the last post was a while ago, haha.  ( :

Offline Kazuo

« Reply #245 on: July 30, 2015, 02:17:58 am »
I think this has... died?

Offline Rikku

« Reply #246 on: July 30, 2015, 02:35:59 am »
Oh no... cue the funeral song?

Jokes aside, that is unfortunate, this was so well planned, too.