Because of the adult nature of some of our role plays, our boards are not visible to guests (the good stuff is for members only 😜.

Click here to register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Claiming / Re: Discussion Thread
« Last Post by Rikku on July 30, 2015, 02:35:59 am »
Oh no... cue the funeral song?

Jokes aside, that is unfortunate, this was so well planned, too.
« Last Post by Kazuo on July 30, 2015, 02:17:58 am »
I think this has... died?
« Last Post by Rikku on July 30, 2015, 01:45:12 am »
Hi there,

I was just wondering, is this still ongoing? Or has it been moved? I realize the last post was a while ago, haha.  ( :
« Last Post by FangirlNation on November 02, 2014, 01:07:33 am »
@~Kira~ If you have a recent version of Microsoft Office you can change the page color of your word document by going to the Page Layout tab, and then then near the middle of the top bar it says "Page Color" and you can pick something that's easier on the eyes. Just so you don't always have to lose your post and can start working with word. :)
« Last Post by Gaslight on November 01, 2014, 21:14:50 pm »
No worries, it happens to us all.
« Last Post by ~Kira~ on November 01, 2014, 15:37:59 pm »
I'm still here, my internet has been really flaky for the past week it's really shitty, we're trying to get a new service provider to fix the problem. Essentially I'll be writing and then when I try to post it says I've lost internet and then I lose my post... then I lose muse. I can't ever tell when I'm about to lose it either and I can't post on a microsoft word pad or anywhere else because it's a white background which I can't do due to my eyes... -sighs- So bear with me!
The Claiming / Re: The Claiming (Open)
« Last Post by Kazuo on October 22, 2014, 11:58:41 am »
He looks like he’s been bitch slapped.

Alann found himself raising his eyebrows in obvious surprise at the blatancy of those words. He didn’t hear anything from the voice behind them, and neither did he think the stranger meant anything by saying that. In fact, it almost sounded like all he wanted was to amuse himself – maybe including him. Not that he wasn’t saying what he was saying wasn’t true. It did look like Ray’s been bitch slapped. Bitch slapped by a lover? His sides of his own lips twitched upwards but for a moment, before he’d focused back on the situation at hand.

That was true. Ray, without any sort of defenses out cold like this, was useless to him. And, although he had intended to use him as the game progressed, this man, apparently, wasn’t new to the act of manipulation. This only furthered Alann’s suspicion that Ray was going to be a problem to him later on and that he was much more experienced in the field he’d only started with once he stepped into the business industry. When the other pointed out that his weight was going to be a burden to him, Alann could only find himself smiling – mostly in amusement. In fact, he didn’t seem the least bit affected by the Submissive’s next words.

“Quite smart you are,” he started, “For a submissive.” Grabbing Ray’s shirt and lifting him enough for him to pull his knee out from under him, he dropped him back to the ground and slowly got up to his feet. He dusted himself, fixed his glasses, and let the smile he had on drop to a firm, straight line. “Perhaps, you’d like to help me then to pack enough food for us to last.” Alann motioned to the banana tree just a couple of steps from where they were. The slope may slow them down should they encounter any predators, but they had the corpse and the boar to gather their enemy’s attention to it. “This may be a waste of time and energy but you wouldn’t have come and joined us if not for the possibility of getting food from the man we just killed.”

Tugging his shirt down and fixing his belt, Alann smiled politely again at the stranger. “Ah, by the way, if you have any smarter ideas, I’m open to listen to them.”

He reached behind him to take out his dagger, and he raised his hand a bit to ease the other should he think that he was going to attack. The male stepped back, turned around, and headed towards the boar. He was hungry, and right now, what looked more appealing to him was the food.

While there were no predators and no other players around, he made sure to keep his eye on this stranger. After all, if he made even the slightest of a mistake, he could die early on in the game. That was not his goal for this game, and he still had a lot more to show to his future stakeholders. Cutting through the other leg of the boar, Alann brought this up to cut a bit of the meat with his knife. “So, would you prefer joining me to eat or stand there and wait for the predators to smell these?”
« Last Post by Gaslight on October 21, 2014, 21:31:01 pm »
No more Sub imbalance since DearMercy is out; peeps can create Doms and Subs now if they want a new character.
« Last Post by Gaslight on October 18, 2014, 19:30:21 pm »
Oh, I agree. There's nothing more irritating than a character who suddenly turns into a The Incredible Hulk just to prevent himself from losing a fight. It does happen a lot though, unfortunately, but after a lot of discussion I was persuaded to give people a chance to handle fight scenes themselves.

I have a randomised system that I will impose to determine who wins and who loses fights if it appears that people are abusing the discretion and god-modding/making their characters invincible, but I hope to avoid doing this since I think we're all mature enough to not do it to each other.

But I agree, it's a very good idea to talk to a person if your characters are about to throw down. Some people might enjoy the uncertainty and won't want to, but if you'd like to discuss a fight scene that could potentially end in death (remember, not all fight scenes need to end in death. It's possible that another character could intervene if they're nearby or a predator could interrupt or they could both just call it a draw) then by all means go for it. I'm sure no one else would mind entertaining your ideas.
« Last Post by FangirlNation on October 18, 2014, 19:15:45 pm »
Ah no, I definitely understand it a bit more now. I remember reading the immortality section and being a bit unclear, but that makes sense. If it comes to a point where there's an opening for Hanel to get killed (so long as, as you said, it was definitely something where the situation lined up) I'm fine with it. I was thinking more of the second situation, which you see a lot more often in other RPs. So, I'm totally okay with death! Though it would be nice to set things up ahead of time if wanted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10